We’ve always known that music is good for your spirits. Now, scientists are finding out it’s good for your brain, too.
Studies prove that classical music has a powerful effect on the intellectual and creative development of children to. . .
- increase verbal, emotional, and spatial intelligence
- improve concentration
- inspire right-brain creative thinking processes
- strengthen intuitive thinking skills
- induce relaxation
- improve body movement and coordination
- enhance mood and provide motivation
More information can be found at the Mozart Effect Resource Center