New Concert Date TBA

This winter storm has caused such havoc!  There was just a small window to decide if the concert were to take place as scheduled. I thought it was better to err on the side of the safety of students and their families and have canceled the concert for tomorrow. The new date will be posted as soon as it is available.

Maybe this will give students a bit more time to “perfect” their concert piece!  Enjoy your snow days!!